Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Options other than VBA

I think this could only be done using a macro.

Pivot tables are not dynamically refreshed when a calculation occurs -
unlike formulas in regular cells.
Tom Ogilvy

"edver" wrote in message

Hello,

I've been told my issue can be resolved with a macro or VBA, are there any
other options to add this function into a workbook?

I have one workbook with three tabs. Each tab has exactly the same pivot
table.
What I would like to do is have each pivot table automatically change the
pivot fields by changing one setting.

So lets say something easy like my pivots allow me to view data for widget
and wingbat profits. If I set the pivot to view widget data on the first
tab, i'd like the 2nd and 3rd tabs to automatically update to the widget
views.

Is there any hope?

Thanks & Cheers