Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuckles123[_91_] Chuckles123[_91_] is offline

Default How Invisible Can You Make Your Code???

Still researching the prob with the macro ignoring an 'App.Quit'; ther
may be some type of prob with the code returning from a 'Call' stmt.

You misunderstood one of my queries. I am not trying to eliminate th
pop-ups reports sent to printer. If possible, I am trying t
eliminate the pop-ups 'Handshaking' (this is a combination of:
using Windows' Scheduled Tasks to trigger the macro; naming the macr
'Auto_Open'; and having the users previously accept the digita
signature of the macro). This is the 2-second pop-up at the ver
beginning.

Chuckles12

--
Chuckles12