Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KL KL is offline

Default last cell

Hi Kassie,

Will your instruction work? As far as I know Rows.Count returns a number not
range.

To find the last cell in a coulumn you could use:

Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Select

To find the last cell in a sheet you could use:

On Error Resume Next
Intersect( _
Cells.Find("*", Cells(1), xlValues, xlWhole, xlByRows, _
xlPrevious).EntireRow, _
Cells.Find("*", Cells(1), xlValues, xlWhole, xlByColumns, _
xlPrevious).EntireColumn).Select

Regards,
KL

"Kassie" wrote in message
Hi randallc

Use Rows.Count.End(xlUp)
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"randallc" wrote:

Hi,
Can I get to the "last cell" using vbscript or other "com" using
equivalent of

Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Select

the com doesn't like the parameter "xlCellTypeLastCell".
Best, randall