Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shawn Shawn is offline

Default VBA SumProduct Problems Contiued

I pasted your code exactly and it didn't work. I changed my D1:F10 range
from text items to value items and it then worked. So it has something to do
with the fact that text is stored in the reference cells instead of values.
What do I do?

--
Thanks
Shawn

"Toppers" wrote:

Hi,

Try this:

OutReach.Value = WS.Evaluate("=SUMPRODUCT((" & AgeRange & "1)*(D1:F10=" &
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value & "))")

HTH

"Shawn" wrote:

I have been posting similar questions the last few days and thought I had all
my answers. Turns out, I don't. Here is my code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim OutReach As Range
Dim WS As Worksheet
Dim AgeRange As String

Set WS = Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set OutReach = WS.Range("A15")
AgeRange = "B1:B10"

OutReach.Value = WS.Evaluate("=SUMPRODUCT((" & AgeRange & "
1)*(D1:F10=I1))")

End Sub

This code works great and does exactly what that I want it to. However, in
the formula line, instead of D1:F10 = I1, I want D1:F10 =
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value

This gives and error.

I basically want this formlua to look to Sheet2???

--
Thanks
Shawn