Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
malik641[_23_] malik641[_23_] is offline

Default Macro to border row from start column to end column

I want to create a macro where if a value is entered in column "B", then
I want the row (from Column A to G) that the value was entered in to be
bordered with a thin outline and thin inside lines.

BUT, if a value in column "B" is deleted, then I want the border
removed in that row from column "A" to "G".

I would use conditional formatting but I've used them up for other
criterias.
This will also perform upon every change in the worksheet...so please
don't forget:

Private Sub WorkSheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)

I'm still a novice at VBA, but I'm trying to make a macro right now
that does this.

Thanks in advance.

--
malik641