Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open file without macros

Put your macros in another file, such as Personal.xls, and address the
template specifically. Don't add them to the template.

--

HTH

RP

"John" wrote in message
I have a file that I save in .xlt format to make it available for other

users
to view easily on our intranet. I would like to add some macros behind

the
scences to help me update the file easily. Is there a way to save the

file
for other users that will disable the macros from running and not give the
msg box when opening the file asking you to enable or disable macros?

Thanks for the help.