Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveFerd SteveFerd is offline

Default newbie VBA help please

Thanks malik, that did it. I really appreciate the help!

"malik641" wrote:

Yeah you will get that if you have ".Select[/b]" in your code. make sure
it says ".Select" WITHOUT the "[/b]".

If you have that "[/b]" in your CODE, delete it and it SHOULD work
fine...at least it does for me...If it STILL happens...then please post
your code again and I'll check it out.

SteveFerd Wrote:
Ok, I now agree, merged cells are definitely evil. I added
ACTIVECELL.OFFSET(-1, 0).SELECT[/b] right before the first IF statement
and
get this
"compile error: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property
assignment"
the *.select* in the added code is highlighted.

Thanks everyone for your time, I appreciate it.

--
malik641

malik641's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24190
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=388557