doran_doran

Default Excel fields in a row instead of column...

Hi,

I am back, LOL. Well, I have an Excel file but the data are in it looks
weired. I can't sort and do nothing. Column A has Title (Field Name)
about 13 Titles. Column B Contains the data. How can I convert or
import this data in access table. I haven't create a table with the
same fields in Excel. There is blank line between each records. So say
record one has 13 row so second records starts from the 15th row and
has 13 row for this record. Any idea. I have never received a file like
this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP FIND A LINK OR IDEA HOW DO I DO THIS.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE. Please see the print screen for clarity...

Thanks
Sarah Martinez

|Filename: SP32-20050715-151445.gif |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3605 |