Soz

Default Sorting

Who can help please?
I am running a football league for a group of friends. I have a table which
shows how many points each one has accumulated. I use the "range" function to
show which position each person has in the league. What I would like to do is
to have on a separate table the same list but this time I would like it to
show their names just like a normal league table, ie. most points at top,
least at bottom.
I have 3 columns, Column A has a list of names, Column B shows their
position and Column C has their points. At the moment we are 30 people.
Can someone help to make a proper table.
Hope so.
Best regards
Soz