Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Denys[_2_] Denys[_2_] is offline

Default LARGE

Thanks JM,

Have a nice day....

Denys

"JM" wrote:

Oops, change the to <. Duh.

"Denys" wrote in message
Hi, JM,

Thanks for your answer, Unfortunately, the answer becomes 457000.

But you gave me an idea. I'll try and come back...

Thanks again

Denys

"JM" wrote:

I smell an array formula. Try something like this, but *YOU MUST HOLD

CTRL
WHEN PRESSING ENTER* to make it an array formula (shown with curly

braces if
done right):

=IF($AC$2:$AC$65536200000,LARGE($AC$2:$AC$65536,1 ),0)

"Denys" wrote in message
Good day everyone,

On An Excel sheet, I have a column filled with account numbers. In

cell
E1,
I have the following formula:
=LARGE($AC$2:$AC$65536,1)

Which gives me the highest number in the column. However, I 'd like to
have
for result the highest number as long as this number is lower than

200,000

Would anyone know how to write the formula?

Thanks for your time

Denys