Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] RJQMAN@AOL.COM is offline

Default Using a cell integer to select a macro

I would like to have a user enter an integer between 1 and 6 into a
cell, and then have one of six macros execute automatically depending
on what integer was entered. (As an alternative, I could use a button
to start the macro after the integer entered by telling the user to hit
the button when done). I also hope to display an error message if an
unacceptable integer is entered. I can probably figure this out if I
keep at it long enough, but help is sure appreciated.

Bob Q.