Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rory Carroll Rory Carroll is offline

Default Date format

I have dates like the following:

Apr142003 12:56AM
Jan 12 2003 10:53AM
Feb 14 2004 11:43AM
Apr 21 2003 10:53AM
*Note there is only one space between the fields*
Also on the same column are dates like this
Jul 4 2005 1:18AM (between jul and 4 are 2 spaces and between 2004 and
time is 2 spaces. 2 spaces occur when the number is only 1 digit in size but
looses the second space when the number is 2 digits in size). I've looked at
all the formatting formulas but nothing there for it. Unfortunately I can't
change it at source. Any programming ideas out there that I should persue?