Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date Type Mismatch

Are you sure that is the only code? I cannot reproduce the.error

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"johncassell"
wrote in message

Hello, I am getting very annoyed with this poxy textbox I am doing,
please can someone help me out!!!

On opening my userform, my textbox (date1.text) populates with the date
which is in column A of the active row.

On closing my userform, my textbox puts whatever is in the date1.text
box into the cell in column A of the same active row.

My problem is that I open the sheet and the box says "20-Jul-05", I
then hit my update command button and the form closes. When I go to
open the userform using the same row VB says "Run-time error '13': Type
Mismatch".

My only code is:
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Date1.Text = ActiveCell.Offset(0, -ActiveCell.Column + 1)

---------

Private Sub EnterIssue_click()
ActiveCell.Offset(0, -ActiveCell.Column + 1) = Date1.Text

Can anybody help with this please, I would be really grateful!!!

--
johncassell
johncassell's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=388676