Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
richard knight richard knight is offline

Default help needed with formula or macro or both !!

I'm not sure if this is possible but am whiling to pay for help if anyone
can make this work.....

I want a macro or formula in excel that does the following,,,,

Look at the content of a cell (that being a number value of say 25) when
this figure reaches a minimum say 10 a warning is highlighted or email sent
with the rows content

it would be every cell in a column say column M, from 0 to 220

I'm trying to use this to control some stock levels here and notify me
either via email or visually when I hit my re-order level