Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] RJQMAN@AOL.COM is offline

Default How to get a macro to work on another worksheet

I am just learning to write macros, and I am trying to write a macro to
work on several sheets in the same workbook. My goal is to trigger the
macro from a button on sheet one, then have the macro display rows 2
through 15 on sheet 2 if they are hidden, and then to hide rows 10-12
on sheet 2, and then do the same thing on sheet3. Here is the way it
now stands;

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'
With Sheets("Sheet2")
Range("A2:A15").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
Range("A10:A12").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
End With
With Sheets("Sheet3")
Range("A2:A15").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
Range("A10:A12").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
End With
End Sub

The button works great at triggering the macro. However, the result of
the macro is that it displays rows 2-15 and then hides rows 10-12 (As I
wanted it to do), but it affects sheet 1 only. I did not even want it
to affect sheet 1. It seems to have no affect on the other two sheets.
How can I make it function on other sheets instead of sheet 1? What
have I done wrong? (I am working in Excel 2000 by the way).

Bob Q.