Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Help with Mr. Peterson's Code.. Print serially from a Sheet

If you don't say what lines cause the errors, I'd hesitate to guess.

prkhan56 wrote:

Hi Dave,

But when I remove the Range Name ID as a global name and keep it as a
sheet level name then I get the following error on PC Details Sheet.
Method 'Range' of object "_Worksheet' failed

And on other sheets (viz printer form, monitor form etc) it gives me
Run Time Error '1004' 'Application-defined or object-defined
error'
Now I have ID, Data, PrintArea as sheet level names but then the code
does not work.

Rashid Khan

--

Dave Peterson