Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jenny Barker Jenny Barker is offline

Default GetSaveAsFileName saves empty worksheet

I have a file that I will be downloading daily from a website, formatting it,
then uploading it to another application. I've written the VBA code to do
the formatting, but when I get to the GetSaveAsFileName command, it saves the
blank "personal" worksheet instead of the one I just formatted. I understand
that it's because I have the module written in the "personal" worksheet,
where I chose to place it because I will be working with a new file every
day. Can you offer suggestions on the best way to save the active worksheet
with the data? The worksheet will be named according to the value in cell
a2, which is actually a date in text format.

Thanks again for your assistance!