Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Basharat A. Javaid Basharat A. Javaid is offline

Default User Defined functions

Yes I did - without that I would be able to see my functions.

Here is a simplest of the formulas:

=ReturnOnAssets
(EOY_Assets_LY,LY_Contb,Distributions,Expenses,Sch B_S412Assets)
and here is the function

Function ReturnOnAssets(BOYAssets, Contrib, Distrib, Expense, EOYAssets)
Gain = (EOYAssets - BoYAssets) + Distrib + Expense - Contrib
Devisor = (BOYAssets + EOYAssets - Gain)

If Devisor = 0 Then
ReturnOnAssets = 0
Else
ReturnOnAssets = Gain / (Devisor/2)
End If
End Function
Basharat.

"Gareth" wrote in message
Firstly, check the workbook in which your using your functions has a
reference to the AddIn containing them.

If it has, I suggest you post an example of one of your functions and a
cell formula using it.

HTH,
Gareth

Basharat A. Javaid wrote:
I created an xla file with a lot of user defined functions and went
though the AddIn process.

I see all of my functions under the Paste functions - User defined
functions' list. But all of the cells in my workbook using the various
functions have the #Name? error.