Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Hargreaves[_2_] Rob Hargreaves[_2_] is offline

Default drop down problem

better explained i hope -

I have a form and a named range supplying the sheet names I would like to
include in its selection as a drop down combo box.

I have another combo on the same form which I would like to give values
conditionally based on the selection in the first combo. It is the source of
the second combo I arent sure if it is possible to do.

Here is where the data lies.

On each sheet listed in the first combo. There is a variable number of
columns in row 2 starting at column B so I need to use a dynamic range.

I know how to do this using a named dynamic range but not a generic? dynamic
range.

For example

the first combo selection is "sheet1"

the second combo contains options from B2, B3 & B4 on the corresponding
sheet (so 3 selections here)

if the user had chosen in the first combo "sheet2"

there are 5 options in B2, B3, B4, B5, & B6

is this possible?

Rob