Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default I want a macro that can open a worksheet in a closed workbook

Hi bigdaddy3

You can change cells in different workbooks like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"bigdaddy3" wrote in message ...
can i do that with a macro as i am using 3 different workbooks with sheet
tabs not showing and i dont want the whole workbook showing i just need to
update some cell information
--
BD3

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

A worksheet must be contained within a workbook. There is no such
thing as a sheet without a containing workbook. You must open the
workbook and then go to the desired worksheet.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"bigdaddy3" wrote in
message
I would like to write a macro that will open a particular
worksheet in a
closed workbook that contains named sheets,when i use the
application.open
route with the path details, i can get the whole book to open
but i want a
particular sheet of that book. Can anyone help please
--
BD3