Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default I want a macro that can open a worksheet in a closed workbook

A worksheet must be contained within a workbook. There is no such
thing as a sheet without a containing workbook. You must open the
workbook and then go to the desired worksheet.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"bigdaddy3" wrote in
message
I would like to write a macro that will open a particular
worksheet in a
closed workbook that contains named sheets,when i use the
application.open
route with the path details, i can get the whole book to open
but i want a
particular sheet of that book. Can anyone help please
--
BD3