Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JR JR is offline

Default Import CSV to 1 sheet

Hey guys, here's my situation...

We have about 15 individual CSV files come in daily. I would like to create
a macro to go through each of those files, however many they may be, and
separate the information into premade columns. As an example, I would like a
Name header, a Date header, and a Rate header. When I run the macro, I would
need it to shoot through maybe a dozen CSV files, take the name, date, and
rate information, and place it into the respective columns. It would then be
1 sheet, 12 rows long (not counting headers), with the individual
information.

I'm very new to macros. I've made a few attempts at piecing together macros
from other peoples' issues, but have had no luck. Any help would soo
appreciated!

Thanks,
JR