Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James McDowell[_2_] James McDowell[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting Worksheet Error

I am running through a loop and create/add a worksheet (sheet #1).
After placing all of the data on sheet #1 a second sheet (sheet #2) is
created/added and formulas are set on sheet #2 to read from sheet #1. The
calcs on sheet #2 are then copied and pasted as values, then I try to delete
sheet #1. When the activesheet.delete command is executed I get a "Cant read
memory error" and Excel is shut down.

How can I delete my newly created sheet without creating a catastrophic error?