Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Nick is offline

Default Commandbar not visible in a graphic

Hi

This is because when a Chart is selected the default command bar "Worksheet
Menu Bar" is replaced with the "Chart Menu Bar". So if you have added a
custom button to the default bar it wont be shown.

There are a couple of ways around this.
Either create your own custom command bar and but your buttons on there or
add you custom button to the Chart menu Bar as well as the default.

Hope this helps

"leglouton" wrote in message

I use my own cammandbar creates in vba code and insert in the main
Excel Bar "Worksheet Menu Bar". But when a graph object is select my bar
disapear. So I cannot use my commanbar to work with a graphic.
Thanks if you can help me !

leglouton