Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Coordinates extraction and comparison

I've done the hard part.

take your time to read thru the code and
understand what's happening.

then mail me some actual data.
and specify what changes you want to the code
or where it should be made more flexible.
(range selection/ uniqueness.. etc )

Cant promise an answer today. will try :)
email in signature below.. just add the @ and .

--
keepITcool

popovsky wrote :

I really appreciate your help ! you saved my project !
but i gotta a couple a dummie questions :)
what are the requirements for data, ranges, sheets and etc.? - i have
to tell that information to other guys so that when they generate the
sheet there will be no conflicts or bugs.
about permutations - i think the number of them will not exceed 100
anyway - so no major problem with that.
unique objid - i think i will use row number, as you have suggested

P.S. It's really great to have the result range at last ( calculating
all that manually is not an easy task), but actually i my task is to
get the the data telling me
If any two objects are on the same "big" object - two ships in same
SEA and two Seas on the same continent :)
If it not that hard, could you plz add this feature, cuz after seeing
your neat code i finally understood that i'm nothing in VBA..

THANX AGAIN !
You saved me dozens of hours trying to figure out how can this be
done.