Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R.VENKATARAMAN R.VENKATARAMAN is offline

Default automatically copy into cells

if only a few cells copy and pastespeial -paste links

e.g.
whenever you type some entry in A1 of sheet1 you want the same to be entered
in A1 of sheet2
select sheet1 A1
copy
select sheet2 A1
pastepecial
pastelink

try this

even if you modify A1 sheet1 the modified entry will be made in sheet2.

markymark wrote in message

I'm trying to figure out how to automatically get cells to copy from one
worksheet into another once you enter data.

so if I enter a word into a cell it will automatically fill in another
cell in another worksheet in that same excel file.

Obviously this will help save some time from re-entering information.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,