Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gareth[_6_] Gareth[_6_] is offline

Default Copying text from regular textbox

A Mac?! Hmmmm... the only Mac I'm familiar with is a big mac. But I'm
surprised there isn't a property you can set to link it to a cell value
- otherwise it seems a bit pointless having textboxes.

I'm a bit confused as what sort of textbox we have here. Could you try
recording a macro of you inserting a textbox onto your worksheet and
posting the recorded code. That should hopefully give me a better idea.

Greiffenberg wrote:
Thank you very much for your help, BUT:

Your tip 1 will not work since it's supposed to work on a mac, and XL
for Mac does not support Active X (I didn't tell since I didn't know it
would matter).

Your tip 2 gives me this error:
'1004'
Unable to get the OLEObjects property of the worksheet class

Is there any other way?

Greiffenberg