Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
zero635[_7_] zero635[_7_] is offline

Default Need Help With Moving Active Cell

Thank You for your reponse. I am fairly new to this programming. I
wouldn't make these manual selections if I knew of a beter way to
continue on with what I am doing.

Basically with the code I pasted earlier, I don't know how to make the
code continue down the spreadsheet basically doing the same thing to
other lines.

This is a packing slip with several different sections. The first has
2 parts that are serialized and I need the amount of spaces that the
qty is calling for. (For example: B25 = 2 then I need 2 spaces below
A25:G25. Then once this shifts I would need 2 spaces below A28:G28,
But since the qty constantly changes, I am not sure how to write this
code to insert rows based on cell value and then run down the packing
slip and doing this to all the serialized parts.

Sorry if this sounds confusing. I know what I need to do, just getting
there is the problem. I have learned alot from this forum and I have
actually made alittle progress with other macros I have written that
has actually tripled my work.

Thank You again for your reply.

Chris :)

--