Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Simple message Yes No...

I forgot to add in my previous post - it is considered bad style to use
"goto" anywhere outside of error-handling routines.

What are "Account_undo" and "Bye" ? Are they subroutines?

Tim

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"jmhadp" wrote in
message ...

Below is my attempts at basic VB

Dim lngUserChoice As Long
lngUserChoice = MsgBox("Do you want to Undo last entry?", _
vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "Undo Last Entry")
If lngUserChoice = vbYes Then
GoTo Account_undo
If Response = vbNo Then GoTo Bye

I am getting an error message Compile Error: Label Not Defined...I
figure this is a basic step I am missing...I am trying to get a message
button to go forward with the Macro Account_undo if yes and if no
end...don't execute...

I appreciate your help.

--
jmhadp