Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
zero635[_5_] zero635[_5_] is offline

Default Need Help With Moving Active Cell

Ok, I have done the following coding and it works very well.

Sub PltfrmWs()
Range("B25").Activate
If Range("B25") = 0 Then
Range("A24:G29").Delete
Else
Range("A26:G26").Resize(Range("B25").Value).Inser
shift:=xlDown

My next question to you guys, is how can I get this to drop the activ
cell down past whatever number is in "B25". Lets say "B25" is qty 5.
I need this to move down from "B25"(Currently the active cell) to th
next line after the 5 blank inserts(or whatever qty is in "B25"). I
this possible, if so can you lead me to the answer?

Thank You,
Chri

--
zero63