Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default Help With Conditional Formatting

Hey Bob,

I can get the sheet formatted now (Thanks for the tip), but how do I
get the other 120 sheets formatted with CF Plus?

Thanks.

-Minitman

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:57:48 -0500, Minitman
wrote:

Hey Bob,

I was afraid of that. I tried to apply the conditions to a range, but
the Add In applied ALL properties to the entire range. since the
first cell in the range was a date, the percentage, number & currency
were all changed to date format. After that I realized that this Add
In was going to cause some problems. I tried several different ways
of pasting, but each one had it's own quirks. I seem to recall that
there is a way to do extra conditions using CASE. I think I'll pursue
that avenue unless you know of any other possibilities.

You were right though, this Add In does have a lot of potential and
would be worth paying for, when it is fully functional.

Thanks

-Minitman

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:09:06 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Minitman,

It doesn't format the cell as built-in CF does, but uses some event code to
trap the value and apply a colour.

As such you don't paste the format down. What you should do is to select the
whole range at the start and apply your conditions to the whole range.

Perhaps it would be nice to have an option to extend the range.