Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help With Conditional Formatting

Minitman,

It doesn't format the cell as built-in CF does, but uses some event code to
trap the value and apply a colour.

As such you don't paste the format down. What you should do is to select the
whole range at the start and apply your conditions to the whole range.

Perhaps it would be nice to have an option to extend the range.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greetings,

I tried this yesterday and Bob Phillips gave me a link to a 30
condition Add In at:
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html

It works but I can't get it to paste down and advance the cells as the
row numbers increase (like windows normally does.

Is anyone familiar with CF Plus and could explain how to paste down?

Or does anyone have a different solution as to how to get six
conditions on each cell in a range of 23 columns by 250 rows on 120
sheets (the cells in each row have different number, color & border
formats)? I almost forgot, Many of the rows already have data in
them so I have to be careful not to erase any.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Minitman