Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Msg Box to change Macro criteria?

I have fixed my problem Thanks!

"John" wrote:

I found the following code on this website and have been using it for a
while. The code deletes rows that I have identified as duplicate rows. Now,
my spreadsheet is getting rather large and I was wondering if there is a way
to start a msg box or something that would allow me to enter what rows in my
column I want to run the macro on... rather than run the code over the
thousands of rows I want to keep already. The code is below.

Thanks for the help.

Sheets("USA Firms").Select

Dim rngToSearch As Range
Dim wks As Worksheet