Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jose luis jose luis is offline

Default Passing variables between Sub and Userform

Thank you Both,

I'll try that Dave, But that's going to be tomorow cause I'm tired and
sleepy.

Thanks again for your help.

See you around

Jose Luis

Dave Peterson Wrote:
If you put that public variable in a general module, does it work ok?

jose luis wrote:

Hi All,

I have a sub that assigns a true value to a Boolean Variable. That

sub
fires a Userform that needs that boolean value to see if a condition
was met in the sub and then assign certain value to other variable.

I tryed to declare it (Public SwdeLista as Boolean) in Thisworkbook

make it global (even that i read this is not adviceable, i couldn't
figure another way!), but doesn't work. The SwdeLista boolean

variable
keeps "empty".

Could you direct me on how to pass a variable (boolean) from a sub to

Userform?

Thanks in advance

Jose Luis

--