Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
STEVE BELL STEVE BELL is offline

Default Scaling for printing

Have you tried to use the PageSet-Up to set the print to:
Fit to x pages wide & y pages tall
You can do this manually or in code.

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"chris100" wrote in
message ...

I am working on a macro that temporarily hides rows and columns for
printing. On one print 'job' i need to increase the scaling (as if
going to file, page setup, scaling, adjust to) and set to change to
what ever i have pre-defined the scale to be. After i print, i need to
set it back to whatever it originally was.

I searched for this on the forum, but didn't find something that was
exactly what i need. Any help for this novice much appreciated!

--
chris100
chris100's Profile: