Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman[_4_] Minitman[_4_] is offline

Default How Do You Turn A Partial Row Of Sheet Cells A Color From A UserForm

Hey Bob,

This looks really cool!!!!

Thanks.

-Minitman

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:38:28 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Minitman" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings,

I am using a UserForm to enter data into a series of sheets labeled by
month and year. When I hit the save button, the data that I entered
into the UserForm is transported to the bottom of the correct sheet,
then sorted. The UserForm then cycles, closing then reopening
(resetting everything). My problem is that I have used up the three
conditions under Conditional Formatting and need to color the row that
I just pasted.

I am not sure what is the best way to do this.

Any help would be most appreciated.

TIA

-Minitman