Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Danny Springer Danny Springer is offline

Default Paste text into a header

STEVE BELL wrote:
Below is code I recorder, and below it is after editing it...

Ok, that is exactly what I already did, but I need to paste text from
the clipboard, not a fixed text. Any idea?

Thanks,
Danny

Replace the text with a cell reference, a text reference, a result
from an InputBox or form, or a variable.
==========================
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = ""
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = "Left Header"
.CenterHeader = "Center Header"
.RightHeader = "Right Header"
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = ""
.RightFooter = ""
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.PrintHeadings = False
.PrintGridlines = False
.PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
.CenterHorizontally = False