Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Events... Changing the Interior Color

There's no event that will fire when your formatting changes.

You maybe able to use the worksheet_calculate event and keep track of colors so
you can compare them after each calculation.

kraljb wrote:

I have a macro that is superfluous in nature, but basically all it does
is allow the user to edit the header colors with ease. Anyway, I have
been trying to find if there is an event for when someone just changes
the color of a cell.

The Worksheet_Change does not apply for just a color change, and I
could use the Worksheet_SelectionChange, but that returns the cell that
they moved to, not the cell they were at.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or am I SOL?

Thank you in advance,
-John

--
kraljb