Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
prkhan56 prkhan56 is offline

Default Help with Mr. Peterson's Code.. Print serially from a Sheet

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the quick and prompt reply and sorry for the confusion...I
think now I am more confused than you are.

I am replying to each of your query:

I thought you said all your data validation lists were on the worksheet
that had
the data|validation cell.

Data Validation List is on PC Sheet and Data Validation Cell is on PC
Details Sheet.
I have used the Global Range name to show me the drop down.

I guess I still don't know where the ranges are for all the sheets.

As said in my previous post...I am working in sheet pairs...like PC
with Pc Details, Printer with Printer Details, Monitor with Monitor
Details

If they're on the same sheet as the data validation cell, use the sheet
level
names. If the list is on another sheet, then use the global name--but
include
the name of the sheet with the data|validation (like in one of the
earlier
versions).

But Data|Validation does not allow me to put something like
Allow - List - PC!ID

It says "you may not use reference to other worksheet for data
validation criteria"

The following is just an example of the PC sheet...there are many other
sheets... as I had mentioned in my previous post that they are all in
pairs (viz. PC goes with PC Details, Printer goes with Printer
Details...and so on)

Below is just an example of the PC Sheet:

Data (dynamic - currently $E$2:$BN$255) - defined on PC Sheet
ID (dynamic - currently $E$2:$E$255) - defined on PC Sheet
PrintData (variable) - defined on PCDetails Sheet

Am I clear now?

Rashid Khan