Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Help with Mr. Peterson's Code.. Print serially from a Sheet

I'm confused...

Data (dynamic - currently $E$2:$BN$255) - defined on PC Sheet
ID (dynamic - currently $E$2:$E$255) - defined on PC Sheet
PrintData (variable) - defined on PCDetails Sheet

I thought you said all your data validation lists were on the worksheet that had
the data|validation cell.

I guess I still don't know where the ranges are for all the sheets.

If they're on the same sheet as the data validation cell, use the sheet level
names. If the list is on another sheet, then use the global name--but include
the name of the sheet with the data|validation (like in one of the earlier
versions).

prkhan56 wrote:

Hi Dave,
I get two input boxes...and after inputting the numbers I get the
following error.

I get Run time error '1004'
Application-defined or object-defined error.

Rashid Khan

--

Dave Peterson