Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
speyry[_3_] speyry[_3_] is offline

Default Solver Issues

Its official: I can't get the solver to function properly in Excel 2000.
Soooo,
I know that is is possible, and not at all to difficult if you know
how to program fairly well. Unfortunately, I am not the best
programmer - nor do I have the time. I want:

Code that will act as a solver (within a macro) but far simpler. I
basically need to vary the values of two cells in increments of .025
from -1 to 1 (for each cell) and then find the combination that
minimizes my target cell after the effected cells change. Its *solver*
without the precision or the range or output or anything else. However,
it will work quite well for my application.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks a billion in advance.

--
speyry