Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fausto Arinos Barbuto Fausto Arinos Barbuto is offline

Default Question about links

Thanks a lot, Dave. This little app solved my problem.

---Fausto

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Fausto Arinos Barbuto wrote:

Hello,

One of my workbooks has a link to another, even though I have
long removed the cell(s) that was(were) linking one workbook
to the other. This ghost link doesn't cause any problem, but I
know it is not there and everytime I open one of these workbooks
I get a message box that shouldn't pop up. Any ideas about what
I should do to remove this dead link once and for all? It is not
the 1st time this happens to one of my workbooks.

Thanks,

---Fausto

--

Dave Peterson