Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
prkhan56 prkhan56 is offline

Default Help with Mr. Peterson's Code.. Print serially from a Sheet

Hi Dave,

The code I posted was given by you only...which works ...however other
codes do not work.. I just posted to give you an idea about it.

Sorry Dave, My Workbook name is Equipment Inventory Details.xls which
has many sheets as mentioned in my previous post. Each sheet has its
own data/validation....

Do you mean I have to have another sheet with all the
Data/Validation...that would not be possible as I keep on increasing my
data day by day on each individual sheets.

Kindly guide me through this now.

Thanks for all the effort you have taken to help me out.

You are a real help

Rashid Khan