Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default data validation

See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Matt Lunn" wrote in message

This is a simple solution without any error checking built in. i.e it will
allow you to select a card type when Cheque is selected in the first cell.

I assume you know how to use data validation from the question.

In Data Validation choose List from the Allow dropdown box. In the

Source
box you can enter a formula. Replace square bracketed text with the actual