Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
banu banu is offline

Default How to Auto Filter Even and Odd Numebered IPNums from huge collect

Gday Norman,
Thanks for your attention.
I really dont know where will I see the replies that i got for my previous
posts.
Any help Pls.
Thank you very much

Regards,
Banu

"banu" wrote:

I am having a big Excel sheet with about 800 rows and 58 Columns.Where in I
have a Column Named IPNumbers. Basically as we might be knowing an IP numbe
is represented like //163.259.081.234 //.I am trying to filter out the Odd
and Even Numbered IP Numbered from the huge collection of list.I was
wondering If have to opt for the macro or a Custom Filter would be fine.
Any valid suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
banu