Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default How to Auto Filter Even and Odd Numebered IPNums from huge collect

Hi Banu,

You asked this question several days ago and received a number of replies:

http://tinyurl.com/75gwx

Were none of these responses useful?

---
Regards,
Norman

"banu" wrote in message
I am having a big Excel sheet with about 800 rows and 58 Columns.Where in
have a Column Named IPNumbers. Basically as we might be knowing an IP
numbe
is represented like //163.259.081.234 //.I am trying to filter out the Odd
and Even Numbered IP Numbered from the huge collection of list.I was
wondering If have to opt for the macro or a Custom Filter would be fine.
Any valid suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
banu