Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default Cell wont calculate automaticaly

You probably need to specify that your function Interest_Rate() should be
included in recalculation; you do that with Application.Volatile in the code.

"Marks a user-defined function as volatile. A volatile function must be
recalculated whenever calculation occurs in any cells on the worksheet. A
nonvolatile function is recalculated only when the input variables change.
This method has no effect if it's not inside a user-defined function used to
calculate a worksheet cell."

--
- K Dales

"Karim Kamal" wrote:

After running a long macro a cell containing this formula:

"=SI(C148=0;0;Interest_Rate(H16*12;C150;(C68+C101) ))"

(SI is IF in french excel)

wont calculate automaticaly anymore! I tried adding "Calculate" at the end
of the Macro and pressing "F9" for recalculation of the whole workbook and
neither worked. I have to go in the formula field and press enter manualy for
the cell to recalculate. The calculation mode is set to automatic!

Anyone have an idea??

thanks in advance!