Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jacksonz[_4_] jacksonz[_4_] is offline

Default Hiding rows if...

I am fairly new to using VBA, but it seems like I should be able to get
this to work. Unfortunatly I cannot. Here's the problem:

Let's say I have a range (B1:B10). Some of the values = 0. Others are
greater than zero. What I want my macro to do is hide the row if cell's
value is zero. So if B1 = 0 then hide row 1.

Obviously I could write an if then for each row, but my actualy project
has hundreds of rows. Besides, I want a cleaner code. I thought I
could do it...maybe someone could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks

--
jacksonz
jacksonz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13728