Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim[_9_] Jim[_9_] is offline

Default Return the row numbers or a dynamic range in VBA

Hello, I have finally figured out how to create a dynamic range and it works
great.
Now I need to query this dynamic range to determine the row numbers of the
first and last rows of the range.

Example:

I have a dynamic range named Range_6. Being dynamic in nature, this range
changes frequently. What I need to know is how can I query this "Range_6"
range to retrieve only its beginning row number and ending row number?

If I have a dynamic range that equates to D11:D142 - using VBA, how can I
query Range_6 to get just the 11 and 142 part? I don't need to select the
range "Range(range_6).Select", just return the row numbers?

Hope that makes sense!!

Thanks
Jim