Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] singh352@hotmail.com is offline

Default Protect Rows depending on Values in Particular Columns

Hello All,

I am using Excel 2003 and have a problem:

I have a worksheet where I maintain my Annual Maintenance Records
(AMC).
The details are as follows:

Worksheet Name: AMC 2005
Range Name: Database (Dynamic)
Col G: Cell Values = (Data Validation to allow only) Closed or Blank
Col AA: Cell Values = (Data Validation to allow only) Invoice, Cash,
Check.

I wish to have a macro solution where it should search for Col G and
Col AA values...if both are filled with Closed and Cash/Invoice/Check
respectively...then that particular row should be protected .. what I
mean not editable.... where both Col G = Closed and Col AA is either of
the three values viz.. Invoice, Cash or Check

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Ashish Kumar